Diamond Tiara


안녕하세요!

Hello creatures! Welcome to my personal blog. Are you a swagger? If you gonna search something,type a word or whatever in the below box!


Tagboard


Blog Archive


Contact Me

: facebook
: twitter
:xxbimblebee @ Instagram
: Email magicharm@live.com

Credits

© 2013 - Full Template by Anugerah Salsa and the basecode from Arrien Amani . Cute icon from Pixel.
Blah blah blah...
2011-10-11 | 0 Diamond[s]
It's 5:24 AM and i'm starting to get bored so i decided to make a blog entry.

Im currently in the hospital again (1st on this month of October and i thrice since last August) watching over my grandmother. She's admitted again and i dont really know the diagnosis so cant tell much about it. I think she has been admitted more or less 5 times already since July, with different diagnosis (recurrent UTI, no bowel movement for a week, dx related to her DM). As much as i dont wanna stay at the hospital, i cant complain much because it's like part of my task to look after her now since im like her "private nurse".

Anyways, im still jobless at the moment. Shame on me right?! Well the economy of the country is not doing me good that's why i still dont have any work. Besides, i dont wanna apply at call centers too since my friends are giving me negative feedbacks about the job.

So for now, i'll stick with being the "private nurse" of my grandma. *please hire me so i could resign now....T-T*