Diamond Tiara


안녕하세요!

Hello creatures! Welcome to my personal blog. Are you a swagger? If you gonna search something,type a word or whatever in the below box!


Tagboard


Blog Archive


Contact Me

: facebook
: twitter
:xxbimblebee @ Instagram
: Email magicharm@live.com

Credits

© 2013 - Full Template by Anugerah Salsa and the basecode from Arrien Amani . Cute icon from Pixel.
FACE PAINT ☺
2011-10-28 | 0 Diamond[s]
Last October 25, 2011 was my little sister's 8th birthday. My aunt gave her a gift which i wrapped days prior. It was a face painting kit. When she got it, we decided to try it on our faces/ skin. Since it includes a little booklet guide, we didnt have a hard time making designs.

Camille (pink heart) and my arms.
Camille
MJ---the birthday girl
My arm.

This was taken at Dolores Farm Resort. All the grade 2 and 3 girl scouts members were there for a swimming outing. My dad, Camille and I delivered the spaghetti so her classmates, teachers and friends could celebrate with her birthday.