Diamond Tiara


안녕하세요!

Hello creatures! Welcome to my personal blog. Are you a swagger? If you gonna search something,type a word or whatever in the below box!


Tagboard


Blog Archive


Contact Me

: facebook
: twitter
:xxbimblebee @ Instagram
: Email magicharm@live.com

Credits

© 2013 - Full Template by Anugerah Salsa and the basecode from Arrien Amani . Cute icon from Pixel.
yoomi koryan ♥
2011-11-10 | 0 Diamond[s]
First of all, im sorry for the lame title. I just cant think of a better blog title..hahaha!

Last November 7, 2011 and just a few hours ago, we celebrated my aunts' birthday. Last November 7, we celebrated Mama Neneng's 60th birthday. Along with it, i celebrated in my own little way Big Bang's success in winning the MTV EMA (i blogged that before ^-^). Then a few hours ago, we celebrated Mama Nene's, her sister, birthday at Saranggani Highlands. She's my aunt who came home from London a few days ago.

Whenever we have occasions at home, my aunts would usually tell us to dress well. So for my entry today, i wanna show you what i wore during those times :)

I didn't dress up so perfectly because i am more comfortable in wearing simple shirts and shorts/pants. So forgive me if i wouldnt look "nice" in your eyes haha :)





Mianhae, the pic is super duper LQ.
I only used my phone in taking this picture.
And it was my little sister who took it so it's a bit crappy.







(Upclose?!)
Feels like vintage-ish nae?!
This dress isnt actually mine, it belongs
to my other aunt. She bought it from "ukay-ukay". She really knows how to choose "ukay-ukay" clothes well. :)












During my aunt's birthday in Saranggani Highlands,
I decided to wear this while
most of my cousins wore semi formal clothes.
Before we left the house this afternoon, my aunt reminded me not to wear slippers. I told her i left my sandals in the care and that i'll be changing them later. However i got lazy and decided not to change my slippers instead. Hihi.. This is the only pic i had tonight which i think looks good. I look really fat on the other pics. aigoo~






That would be all, but before i end this blog, i wanna share this pic o everyone. This is me a few hours after i learned that Big Bang won the MTV EMA. Yes, i am wearing my Big Bang PH tshirt hehe.