Diamond Tiara


안녕하세요!

Hello creatures! Welcome to my personal blog. Are you a swagger? If you gonna search something,type a word or whatever in the below box!


Tagboard


Blog Archive


Contact Me

: facebook
: twitter
:xxbimblebee @ Instagram
: Email magicharm@live.com

Credits

© 2013 - Full Template by Anugerah Salsa and the basecode from Arrien Amani . Cute icon from Pixel.
My Blogspot is my personal rant space.
2013-01-03 | 0 Diamond[s]
First blog entry for the year of the water snake, 2013...OH YEAH!!! ^^

Anyways, my first rant will be about how i hate people telling me what to do or deciding for me. 

Recently, my retired general uncle and his cousin came to visit. He told my appa and umma i should just join the PNP since i have no job naman atm. Of course, i avoided the conversation by staying inside the room. Only for a few mine though coz they constantly called me to come out so i had no choice. However, i still declined since it really wasnt my passion (like nursing) and i didnt wanna make another mistake of doing something i didnt want. They said i will regret it in the end but i doubt i will.

Dont you think it's wrong to decide for other people what they think is right?! Yes they only wanted what's best however they should also consider how that will affect the person's feelings. 

Another thing i had to say is about some people i know who are slowly becoming "almost" millionaires due to their chat "business". 

My aunt's gay friends and former internet attendant are constantly receiving money from the foreigners they chat with. How do they do this? They sign in to some online dating site, look for a foreigner they'll have a relationship with, chat with them and tell them lies about who they really are, then BOOM the money goes in their pockets. They basically fool their chatmates so they will send them cash. They would even pay some girl to present for their chatmate infront of the webcam so it'll be believable and of course, these clueless guys will believe them and fall for them and they dont even talk English well. One of them recently received half a million pesos so it's no wonder how their once low cost phones became super expensive ones. My aunts keep telling me to join dating sites and chat with foreigners too like what the gays are doing. I just ignore them since first, i dont like talking to strangers (and what if i happen to chat to some bald, mabaho, and old looking creep or some sort---NO WAY!); second, i dont have constant internet connection on the laptop; third, simply i dont know how they do it. 

I didnt write this stuff about them because i am jealous of their wealth but because i feel like this is unfair for other people who strive harder then they are yet receiving on a few cash. And i wonder also if ever they will receive karma on such a time for fooling other people for their benefits.  

That's all for my rant. :) Happy 2013 everyone and may GV come my way always~ 


<3 p="p">

yoomikoryan^^