Diamond Tiara


안녕하세요!

Hello creatures! Welcome to my personal blog. Are you a swagger? If you gonna search something,type a word or whatever in the below box!


Tagboard


Blog Archive


Contact Me

: facebook
: twitter
:xxbimblebee @ Instagram
: Email magicharm@live.com

Credits

© 2013 - Full Template by Anugerah Salsa and the basecode from Arrien Amani . Cute icon from Pixel.
Flashback
2012-07-11 | 0 Diamond[s]
FLASHBACK...

It has been a very long time since my last blog update, nae?! Good thing i finally got some
free time to make another one. A lot of things happened for the past five months. I finally got hired in a company, met new friends, went to old and new places and learned lots of things.

Last April, i got hired as a cash teller in RD Pawnshop Pioneer branch. However, since we are short
in employees, i act as a Renewal/ Redemption teller for the meantime.

In May, i went back to Baguio and filed for my license in my nursing profession. I only stayed there for a day (less than 24 hours actually) then went to Cavite after filing at PRC. I stayed at my cousin's house so i was able to bond with my cousins and nephews.

Last June, nothing much happened. Just that one of my closest friends in college's boyfriend came home from Oxford. Last June 21, I met up with them in Gensan and thankfully, "Fafa Ian"  saved me a bar of chocolate as his pasalubong. (I shouldnt mention this to XIna eonni though, since he forgot to save her one hehe). Then last June 26, i finally had my panel interview at RDPI. The panel interview was done in order to determine whether a trainee has passed his/ her training  period in RD. (ka-echusan para kulbaan. lol) Luckily, i passed despite my unsure answers.

This July, one of my closest friend in RD resigned. I have known Hezel since elementary since we went to the same school but we were never friends (coz she's a year younger then me). However when we met in the final interview last April at RD, we instantly clicked. We then became close friends since we're both from Polomolok and are both assigned at Gensan. Unfortunately, she resigned a few days ago to go to Manila to accompany her grandmother. Though at times, i dont really understand her and i kinda get annoyed with her, i consider her as my close friend since she's
a really good person inside and i will honestly miss her so much. Oh well, i just wish her all the luck in Manila.

So there you go, a quick flashback of the events in my life. ^-^ I guess I'll see  you on my next update again. Adios~ :D



*Pictures will be added soon*