Diamond Tiara


안녕하세요!

Hello creatures! Welcome to my personal blog. Are you a swagger? If you gonna search something,type a word or whatever in the below box!


Tagboard


Blog Archive


Contact Me

: facebook
: twitter
:xxbimblebee @ Instagram
: Email magicharm@live.com

Credits

© 2013 - Full Template by Anugerah Salsa and the basecode from Arrien Amani . Cute icon from Pixel.
Rewind to 2011...
2012-01-02 | 0 Diamond[s]
Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012!

Every year since high school, i always have an organizer/planner with me to help me remember important dates, tasks and etc. So for my blog entry today, i will be reminiscing the events that happened to me last 2011.

January- I went to Bacolod then to Tapi, Kabankalan to visit my relatives. Tapi is the place where i was born and it's also where my grandparents, uncles and aunts from the mother side resides. After almost 21 years i was able to meet them again. It was very memorable.

February- I sailed home alone (no relatives or family) from Bacolod to Gensan. It was a cool experience for me though i was kinda scared during the two days that i was in the ship.

Babo sisters had an instant getaway to Lake Sebu, tried the zipline, and had a very awesome day, all thanks to Dency's mom!!!

The next day, i found out i didnt passed the board exam for nursing. I was so disappointed in myself. I cried for days and felt like the world was against me.

I also had a heartbreak. Dont wanna talk more about it. :/ (i made a blog about it btw )

March- Watched Sitti and my cousin's band live for the first time with my other cousin, Pil-pil.
A few days after I went to Baguio City with my sister to review again for the July 2011 NLE.

For the first time, i celebrated my birthday so far away from home with only my sister and a new found friend.

April- For the first time, i met my mom's brother and sister who lives in Cavite and Bulacan. I also met my cousins and had spent my holy week with them.

June- Met Lileth for the very first time and it was amazing. She went to Baguio with her family so we decided to meet up.

2NE1's concert at the Araneta Coliseum. I wanted to watch it so badly but didnt have enough money for all the expenses and also since it was already the start of our final coaching in the review center.

I got a medal from the review center since i kinda topped the exam along with the other students. I feel so proud of myself hehe.

By the end of the month, the review came to an end. I was kinda sad since it was like the last time i would be seeing my Baguio friends and reviewers.

July- I took the NLE for the second time. It was hard but i was confident with myself.

From Baguio, my sister and i went to Cavite and stayed for a few days at our uncle's house. Then when she went back home (Gensan/Polomolok) i stayed behind but lived with my aunt in Bulacan.

August- The results were released and i found out i passed the board exam (also my sister). The feeling is so amazing. :) It was released two days after Jiyong baby's birthday. ♥ (I made a blog about it btw.) I also went home from Manila/ Cavite because of our Thanksgiving party at home.

September- My sister an I went to Cebu to visit the church in Simala and celebrate Mama Mary's birthday there. The ticket was booked months ago. We stayed there for only 3 days at the house of our past neighbor.

November- My aunt from London arrived. Too much drama because of my sister's pregnancy. My cousins from Manila and their dad also came because of one of my Aunt's 60th birthday. The celebration was fun. Too bad my favorite cousins in Gensan weren't there. T.T
My aunt from London decided to celebrate her birthday also here. I was kinda annoyed that i wasnt able to arrive at the venue earlier. Also my surprise was ruined thanks to my nephew. Grrr~ Other than that, the celebration was really nice.
MAMA 2011 (Mnet Asian Music Awards) also happened this month of the year. Watched it via live stream and gawd~ it was amazing. 2NE1, as always, did very great. Too bad Big Bang didnt perform this year.

December- Christmas time ♥. It wasnt as fun as last year's though. Sigh~ (Christmas Blog)

During the 29th, it was our class's yearly get-together however i didnt attend due to financial crisis. Hehe. Also because most of my friends weren't there and SBS Gayo Daejun was also scheduled that day and i didnt want to miss it because of 2NE1. MBC and KBS Gayo was scheduled the next day but i didnt watch it live because there was no YG artists present hehe.


---------------------------------
So there goes some of the highlights of my year 2011. Moving on, im welcoming 2012 with open arms. I just hope it brings a lot of good luck to me.

Till next time again.

Love,

yoomi-koryan♥