Diamond Tiara


안녕하세요!

Hello creatures! Welcome to my personal blog. Are you a swagger? If you gonna search something,type a word or whatever in the below box!


Tagboard


Blog Archive


Contact Me

: facebook
: twitter
:xxbimblebee @ Instagram
: Email magicharm@live.com

Credits

© 2013 - Full Template by Anugerah Salsa and the basecode from Arrien Amani . Cute icon from Pixel.
Merry Christmas!
2011-12-26 | 0 Diamond[s]

I know it's kinda late but i just wanna wish everyone of you Merry Christmas!

I haven't been updating this blog for some time now. So for my "Christmas entry" today i'll be posting the presents i got this Christmas! :)

I got a Coach bag with wallet (i only hope there's money inside T-T), 7 undies from Gap, belts from Gap and Guess, and an Aeropostale top.

I also got this sticky notes from my cousin's girlfriend, Alvie. She's so sweet right?! (picture will be uploaded soon).

And lastly, Jag pants from my aunt. (picture will be uploaded soon).




More to come, if you're sending me some more gifts. Thanks in advance. Merry Christmas everybody~ ♥

Love,