Diamond Tiara


안녕하세요!

Hello creatures! Welcome to my personal blog. Are you a swagger? If you gonna search something,type a word or whatever in the below box!


Tagboard


Blog Archive


Contact Me

: facebook
: twitter
:xxbimblebee @ Instagram
: Email magicharm@live.com

Credits

© 2013 - Full Template by Anugerah Salsa and the basecode from Arrien Amani . Cute icon from Pixel.
The Late Update part 1.
2012-10-12 | 0 Diamond[s]

Part 1 will be just about anything that has to do with my current work. 


So on my previous blog i have mentioned about my friend and ex-coworker, Hezel. She resigned last July to accompany her grandma  in Manila. Then a few weeks after, Jonathan, another friend and coworker also resigned since he found a new job at an accounting firm. After that, i was transferred at the Santiago branch which was under Area 1. I had to adjust again to new co workers since i didnt know them very well yet and to the branch as well (since it was a VERY busy branch and Pio was not). Luckily, Jan-jan was there so i didnt feel so left out while starting there. Jan-jan is also a trainee like me when i was transferred there (now we're both probationary employees ^^). 


Fast forward to September...i experienced my very first (and hopefully last) shortage and (kinda) got scolded by the regional manager. We were having a branch meeting that time when i decided to charge my phone at the branch. However, when we left after the meeting, i forgot about my phone charging and so Jan-jan and i decided to tell our branch manager about it. Big mistake. He said once the branch was closed after office hours, it should not be openned anymore and therefore i should just comeback for my phone on the next morning and should just hope nothing happens to it. So Jan-jan and I left. However, he told the area manager about it and both of them relayed it to the regional manager. Since it was imposed that no phones are allowed during office hours, the regional manager got mad at me for using my phone. (She didnt directly scold me, i just knew about it from my other co workers). The next day, i was distracted with the news that she was mad at me so i lost focus on my work as a cash teller and accidentally released and excess of 1000 pesos to a customer. Nothing was wrong with my punching so i was sure it was due to cash handling. T.T


Fast forward again to October...i found out Edwin no longer works at RDPI. I was so shocked when i heard the news. I didnt believe it at first but when i finally confirmed it from my other co workers, i felt really sad. Edwin, like Hezel, was one of my closest friend in RD. The three of us, plus Arianed, began working together since April. We met during out final interview and got close during our medical exams. I learned that his last day of work was on the last day of September. They said he did not pass as an accounting clerk since he usually forgets things. I wanted to protest and tell them that they should just give him another appointment and not instantky remove him but who am i to say it?!


Anyways, my days in RDPI are slowly getting fewer. I finally decided to resign and it will be effective on the 26th this month. I havent passed or even made my resignation letter yet and i hope it would be easy. Working at RD has been great but i decided that i really need to pursue another carrer. Besides, i also need to attend the training for IV insertion which will be at the end of this month.


So that all for part 1. It's like, "Hello, Thank you and Goodbye, RDPI" for me. :) keep safe ya'll~ 


Edwin, Hezel and I..dinner after office hours at McDonalds. :)