Diamond Tiara


안녕하세요!

Hello creatures! Welcome to my personal blog. Are you a swagger? If you gonna search something,type a word or whatever in the below box!


Tagboard


Blog Archive


Contact Me

: facebook
: twitter
:xxbimblebee @ Instagram
: Email magicharm@live.com

Credits

© 2013 - Full Template by Anugerah Salsa and the basecode from Arrien Amani . Cute icon from Pixel.
Late Update part 2
2012-12-16 | 0 Diamond[s]
Annyeong everyone~

My goodness it has been so long since my last update. How are you all? (PS: I am not even sure if someone really reads this lol..well if YOU are, bless you~ ^^) Today, it's raining but i hope this has nothing to do with the storm named Pablo who ruined a lot of lives somewhere here in Mindanao.

Anyways, since i have a LOT to rant about, I decided to make this update a quick one. So here's the long awaited picture-update since October ☺.

October (I forgot when the exact date was):

 My cousin arrived home from Al Ain, UAE. Her contract expired and so she has to process her papers again and look for a new employer. Hopefully, early next year I'll be following her in Al Ain too. She left last 5th December for Manila and on the 22nd, she'll be back in Al Ain again.

October 22:

I passed my resignation letter at RDPI. Yes, I finally resigned. I honestly felt sad when i left my work and all my friends. But like they say, ces't la vie (im not sure with the spelling ^^). I had to resign to attend nursing trainings like, Basic IV Therapy Training, so i can finally apply at hospitals. I wrote in my letter that my last day of duty will be on the 26th and so my co-workers planned a night out for my despedida.

October 24:

Big Bang's Alive Concert in MOA Arena, Manila. I wished i was there. Too bad i wasn't. Gaaaaah, i was (and still am) super duper jealous of the other Pinoy VIPs who went there. I guess it's better luck next time for me and the other VIPs who weren't able to attend it.

October 27:

The day before was my last day at RDPI. We were supposed to go out after duty hours but it was cancelled because our manager has to attend a meeting. So the next day, after their duty hours, i went back to Dolores Hotel, which was right next to our branch and met with them. Unfortunately, Jann-jann, our cash teller was not there since he had other matters to attend to TT.TT. We went to eat at Antiopolo, a BBQ house, and went to SM afterwards. I'm really gonna miss them all. We all went home at like 11 in the evening.


November 8:

My G-dragon: One of a Kind album finally arrived. Honestly, i kinda regretted ordering it since it only has 7 songs and it doesn't have a photobook but has photocards instead. But oh well, i still love it. And oh, it also has a free poster inside too so i guess it's not so bad after all.


November 26-27:

Analee and I (along with her two college classmates) had our two days completion duty at St. Elizabeth Hospital for our 3-3-1 cases in Basic IVTT. On our last day of duty, i asked my cousin who is on vacation to treat both of us dinner. Luckily he complied. We met them (he was with his GF and a friend of mine too, Alvie) at SM.


So that ends my very late update part 2. Thanks for reading. Love you guys~ keep safe and God bless you all ^_____^



<3 font="font">
 yoomi fangirl :)