Diamond Tiara


안녕하세요!

Hello creatures! Welcome to my personal blog. Are you a swagger? If you gonna search something,type a word or whatever in the below box!


Tagboard


Blog Archive


Contact Me

: facebook
: twitter
:xxbimblebee @ Instagram
: Email magicharm@live.com

Credits

© 2013 - Full Template by Anugerah Salsa and the basecode from Arrien Amani . Cute icon from Pixel.
My sister's project.
2012-12-18 | 0 Diamond[s]
Whenever my 5th grade sister has a project in school, she usually seeks for my help. I honestly don't mind since i kinda miss doing school works too since ive graduated two years ago. However, at times, her projects are making my head burst. These are often about making poems and since im not a genius like G-dragon, i usually find this difficult.

If i remember well, I already made 3 poems for her. One was for her Characted Ed subject which was about God's love for us. Another one was for her Science subject which was about physical and chemical reaction. And recently (like about a few minutes ago), I made one for her Filipino subject which is so far my least favorite one since it's in tagalog and has rules. The poem should consist of 3 paragraphs with 4 lines each and should also have "matalinhagang salita/tayutay na pagmamalabis (hyperbole), pagtawag (apostrophe), at pag-uyam (irony)". I am so blessed i came up with ideas despite being confused of the tayutay words i used.

So here goes my poem which is untitled by the way.

Minsan naisip mo ba?
Kung anong kapalaran ang nais mo?
Isang kahig at isang tuka
O isang may kayang may bulanggugo.

Kung nais mo'y abot langit ang makamit
Magsikap ka't maging mabait
Wag kang gumaya sa iba
Na magara manamit, sa basahan naman nagmula.

Kaya'y kaibigan, mag-aral ka.
Upang kinabukasan mo'y maging maganda.
Kaibigan, magmadali ka.
Pagsusunog ng kilay ay gawin mo na. 


-Ellen Mari aka Yoomi ^__^

Labels: , ,