Diamond Tiara


안녕하세요!

Hello creatures! Welcome to my personal blog. Are you a swagger? If you gonna search something,type a word or whatever in the below box!


Tagboard


Blog Archive


Contact Me

: facebook
: twitter
:xxbimblebee @ Instagram
: Email magicharm@live.com

Credits

© 2013 - Full Template by Anugerah Salsa and the basecode from Arrien Amani . Cute icon from Pixel.
im being cursed today.
2013-07-14 | 0 Diamond[s]
Today is NOT my day. A series of unfortunate events happened since 12am this morning. It's like im being cursed or something today. 

It started with a text message i got from "oppa" Andy earlier at 12:40 AM. He said he wants to say something but he cant express it well and that he's being unfair. He told me he wants to be alone. Which basically means, we're no longer together. I was with Hibba when i got the message and Im thankful for her. She gave me advices and became somewhat my coach. I got to talk to him a few hours later when he called me from the hospital. He said he was sorry but i totally understand him since im also at fault. 

Right after that, i wasn't able to sleep well. I dunno why; probably because i kept on thinking about his decisions which was totally fine with me. It hurts a bit but it's for the best i think so, oh well. 

When morning came, i got a wake up call from him again explaining to me his side which again, i totally understand. He told me we'll talk through skype when he gets home and we did. 

After a few minutes of talking, i decided to get ready for work. I was preparing my breakfast when another unfortunate thing happened again. I was holding my cup of coffee on my right hand and some utensils on my left when i went inside our room. When i got inside, i stopped by the hallway to get something from the swivel chair so i placed my mug in the side table next to it. The next thing i know, my mug fell down and broke. I took the broken pieces and since im a bit clumsy, i hurt my finger. 


It hurts so bad although it's only looks like a large papercut.

Then fast forward to this time...

I was trying to plug the outlet of the extension cord when suddenly it blew up and made me startle. Now the extension cord is karban (broken). 


So far that's all that happened. And Inshallah, no more nega stuffs like these will happen later. 

Hwaiting Yoomi! Good luck and God bless me. 


Ramadan Kareem to all~