Diamond Tiara


안녕하세요!

Hello creatures! Welcome to my personal blog. Are you a swagger? If you gonna search something,type a word or whatever in the below box!


Tagboard


Blog Archive


Contact Me

: facebook
: twitter
:xxbimblebee @ Instagram
: Email magicharm@live.com

Credits

© 2013 - Full Template by Anugerah Salsa and the basecode from Arrien Amani . Cute icon from Pixel.
because i am bored
2013-10-02 | 0 Diamond[s]
At this moment, I am waiting for my patient (Orthopedics) to come back from the Radiology department. I am feeling bored so decided to post a non sense blog.

Last week, dated 2013.09.25, The Guy and i finally met. We've known each other for a few months now through wechat. My ER friends and I decided to go to the bar after duty and i invited him to tag along, and also to treat us (lol). Luckily, he agreed. It was a bit awkward at first. He asked me and my friend what we wanted to drink and he was being a gentleman wiping the mouth of my  bottle before handling it to me.

He left at 1 in the morning because his boss didn't know he left their accommodation.But he sent me a message saying he's going to invite me some other time for a date :).

Patients are here now, so till here. Annyeong!