Diamond Tiara


안녕하세요!

Hello creatures! Welcome to my personal blog. Are you a swagger? If you gonna search something,type a word or whatever in the below box!


Tagboard


Blog Archive


Contact Me

: facebook
: twitter
:xxbimblebee @ Instagram
: Email magicharm@live.com

Credits

© 2013 - Full Template by Anugerah Salsa and the basecode from Arrien Amani . Cute icon from Pixel.
i miss you
2014-04-02 | 0 Diamond[s]
It's almost 2 weeks now since The Guy and i talked and i terribly miss him. I dont know why suddenly he's no longer sending me any message in kakao, we chat or through sms. His last message was before my birthday telling me he's sorry he wasnt able to reply to my sms. Im worried he's forgotten me or thought we weren't good together. It feels like it's the same as my last relationship with someone---just before we turned one month he dumped me. Shuhada~

My friend told me i shouldnt bother communicating with him first. That i should let him be the first to talk to me. But yesterday i cant help it, i sent him a message but still, i got nothing. I hope this doesnt continue forever, because really..gaseum appa TT.TT