Diamond Tiara


안녕하세요!

Hello creatures! Welcome to my personal blog. Are you a swagger? If you gonna search something,type a word or whatever in the below box!


Tagboard


Blog Archive


Contact Me

: facebook
: twitter
:xxbimblebee @ Instagram
: Email magicharm@live.com

Credits

© 2013 - Full Template by Anugerah Salsa and the basecode from Arrien Amani . Cute icon from Pixel.
Bogoshipo
2014-07-23 | 0 Diamond[s]
It has been a very long time since we last talked.. Since we last met..but the memories feels like it was just last night. Bogoshipo~ 

This evening i noticed in my phone's notifications, you liked another IG photo i posted few days ago. When i checked it out you somehow removed your 'like' again. Are you playing games with me? Tell me oppa so i wont have to yearn for you each time you do this. Aigoooo~ 

I missed you. Though i know we will never go back to the way we used to be, in my heart i still hope we do. 




With love,
your not-even-one-month-babo girlfriend

Labels: , , ,