Diamond Tiara


안녕하세요!

Hello creatures! Welcome to my personal blog. Are you a swagger? If you gonna search something,type a word or whatever in the below box!


Tagboard


Blog Archive


Contact Me

: facebook
: twitter
:xxbimblebee @ Instagram
: Email magicharm@live.com

Credits

© 2013 - Full Template by Anugerah Salsa and the basecode from Arrien Amani . Cute icon from Pixel.
What's in my bag?
2015-09-17 | 0 Diamond[s]
I haven't done this for a very long time~ 


So basically, I need money or my NOL card whenever I go out so these essentials are always on stand by inside my bag. If I decide to carry a smaller bag, I leave my wallet behind and carry only my coin purse and card holder with me. 

I recently bought a power bank for the reason that my iphone's battery is draining faster then the normal ones. Ofcourse, I brought along my phone cord/cable as well (not in the picture as I'm charging my mobile atm) and the power bank's cable too. My headphones are also very important to me as I like to listen to music especially when travelling for hours. 

My pencil case or in this case my pen case. I also put my rosary box inside to save some space inside my bag. 

I'm a newbie at Emirates Group so I'm supposed to read their guidelines and protocol in relation to the job or position I have. I don't want to carry around with me their 143-page notes so I downloaded the document instead on my Kindle so it would be handy. 

For the obvious reason that I live in the middle east. 

My sunnies for the protection of my eyes and my phone. (iPhone 5S not in the picture because I used it for taking the pic)

These are all kept in the small red pouch: my passport and visa, post it notes, house keys, toothbrush, comb, lint remover, metro guide, and some scratch papers i cut out and bind together. 

If my bag is a little big, I carry around my Love More book however if it's only a smaller one, I only bring my rosary and prayer guide. 

Lastly, these babies! 😉 these are all placed in a red purse. Sometimes, when i carry a smaller bag, i only bring along one lipstick, my pressed powder and body mist. As you can see, I have four different types of eyeliner and these are used differently depending on my mood. 

So, that's everything I got inside my bag. What's inside your? 















Labels: