Diamond Tiara


안녕하세요!

Hello creatures! Welcome to my personal blog. Are you a swagger? If you gonna search something,type a word or whatever in the below box!


Tagboard


Blog Archive


Contact Me

: facebook
: twitter
:xxbimblebee @ Instagram
: Email magicharm@live.com

Credits

© 2013 - Full Template by Anugerah Salsa and the basecode from Arrien Amani . Cute icon from Pixel.
hailstorm in dubai ⛈
2016-02-17 | 0 Diamond[s]
언녕허세요! It has been ages since my last post 😩😩😩 and it feels like I got so busy most of the time that I didn't have any spare time to post something. So for my comeback, I decided that the best thing to blog about is the current weather update here in Dubai, UAE 🇦🇪. 

I am on evening shift today and my bus pick up is at 1630. While walking to my bus stop I noticed the gloomy clouds above me. There was even lightning and thunder ⛈ which scared me a bit. 

It began raining a few minutes after I got inside the bus (thank God I didn't get wet). At first it was just drizzling but once we reached Al Kabayl it began raining hard and I noticed some tiny ice particles as well. Few more minutes hailstorm began and it was making too much noise on the bus roof. I was honestly scared coz the risk for getting into an accident is high but thank goodness our bus driver was very careful. On some parts of the street where there were grass, it actually looked like snow due to the amount of ice on it. 

When we got to downtown Dubai, it wasn't raining at all. It was even sunny when we reached the airport but the wind was still a bit cold. 

I wanted to take more photos but it wouldn't be clear because my window was drenched with water.